In addition to his patient centered practice, spine surgeon Dr. Kern Singh participates in research that pushes the industry forward. Dr. Singh has produced numerous peer reviewed articles, contributed to book chapters, and technical papers. He brings this expert knowledge to the everyday care he provides his patients. Below is a list of recent ground breaking research and link to all of Dr. Singh’s publications.
- Impact of Ambulatory Setting for Workers’ Compensation Patients Undergoing One-Level Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion and Review of the Literature
- Multimodal Analgesic Management for Lumbar Decompression Surgery in the Ambulatory Setting, Clinical Case Series and Review of the Literature
- Multimodal analgesic protocol for cervical disc replacement in the ambulatory setting, Clinical case series
- Outpatient Minimally Invasive Lumbar Fusion Using Multimodal Analgesic Management in the Ambulatory Surgery Setting
- Pain Interference Influence on Postoperative Clinical Trajectory in Patients Undergoing Lumbar Decompression
- Systematic Review, Applications of Intraoperative Ultrasonography in Spinal Surgery